Zora currently works as a general counsel for a major Slovak energy company.
Zora’s extensive experience encompasses international mergers and acquisitions, disposals, privatisations, green-field projects, energy projects, restructurings, financing, refinancing and other transactions. She has advised clients in a variety of sectors, mainly energy, insurance, transport, and telecommunications.
“Zora Mistríková is described as "a business-oriented, proactive and customer-friendly lawyer.””Chambers Global
“Zora Mistrikova is qualified in both England and Slovakia, and attracts praise from interviewees as a "technically capable, extremely pleasant to deal with, responsive and solution-oriented lawyer.”” Chambers Global
“Energy specialist Zora Mistrikova is “very detailed in her approach, with excellent commercial knowledge.”” Chambers Europe
- Mortgages in Transition Economies - The legal framework for mortgages and mortgage securities – an EBRD publication, 2007 (contributor)
- 2008 - 2017 Partner, Hillbridges, Bratislava
- 2005 – 2008 Managing Associate, Linklaters, Bratislava
- 2005 Managing Associate, Linklaters, Paris
- 2003 – 2004 Associate, Linklaters, Bratislava
- 2001 – 2003 Junior Associate, Linklaters, Bratislava
- 2000 – 2001 Junior Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Bratislava
- 2002 – University of Trnava, Trnava (JUDr.)
- 1995 – 2000 Comenius University, Faculty of Law, Bratislava (Mgr.)
- Solicitor (England & Wales)
- Advocate (Slovak Bar Association) - advocate licence temporarily suspended