Thinking of a career in law?
Think of Hillbridges as a unique starting point.
You would join a team of young energetic people keen on doing exciting and interesting work. A team keen on quality, excellence and success. A team adamant about integrity, reliability and respect.
Although we all believe these common values to be the cornerstone of our practice, we also cherish the individual nature of each member of our team. Each member’s distinct view and original ideas provide a one of a kind contribution to our work and enhance the quality of the whole team.
What are we looking for?
We have started off as a relatively small team of lawyers. The market surely provides room for growth. However, we do not intend to increase in size just for the sake of becoming a large firm. We will only want to grow if we can find the right people who:
- share our values, our drive to succeed and the pride we take in our work
- are bright and intelligent lawyers interested in developing their skills
- are creative and energetic and can work well under pressure
- commit to working hard and delivering clients the best service possible
- have the potential to rank among the best lawyers in the market
Piece of cake? Definitely not!
Work at Hillbridges requires a great deal of individual commitment and a drive to succeed. It is often very demanding, both intellectually and in terms of the time and effort that is required from lawyers and staff at all levels. The reward is the accelerated development of technical skills and praise from satisfied clients as well as from your colleagues and, ultimately, from taking pride in a job well done. Nevertheless, we acknowledge this magnitude of personal commitment and dedication and take care to monitor and minimise potential adverse effects.
What are you looking for?
If you think you would like to become a part of our team, then you are most likely looking to:
- join a dedicated team who respect each other and like to work together
- work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- play an active role in the most interesting deals in Slovakia and the wider region
- learn and develop your skills to become one of the best lawyers in the market
What to do next?
Should you wish to discuss any aspects of the work or life at Hillbridges, please feel free to contact any of our lawyers, who would be happy to answer your questions.
Otherwise, if the above sounds about right, please let us know you are out there and what you have to offer by sending your resume to:
- Associate Recruitment, Hillbridges, Gorkého 4, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
While we would be interested to find out more about you and your study and work achievements, please do not consider the above as an offer of employment.